Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Song For Japan 11311

Although written for the recent tsunami and earthquake on March 11, 2011 in Japan, I'd like to stress that I hope this song can provide comfort not only for the people involved in the 11311 incident, but also for everyone else who have gone through natural disasters in their country, gone through a loss, or other mishaps they may have faced in life...

I won't say too much about this, we all know what happened... and everyone is feeling down, a very devastating period of time... I'd like to dedicate this song to all my dear friends living in Japan, and everyone there too, if they could chance upon this short little song written for them. I've been there before, once, and to know that these things could happen before we were prepared, I find it upsetting.

I didn't write too much in abstract this time, forgive me about the simple song and words... I just wrote down what I felt like saying...

Please stay strong, please don't give up, and please know that everyone from around the world prays for Japan, and I'm sure we can all do our parts to help heal Japan. The sun will rise.


Take care people, be safe.
==================


Going through it all
As I see how it began
Everything's changing
While I couldn't do a thing
But here I am to say
What I would say, as I
Witness all the hopes it took away

The world is sleeping
While you think it'd never wake
What you have lost, you never could retain
All the dreams washed away
All the hearts, they will break
And some of those you loved could never stay

Please be safe
Wherever you are we'll always pray for you
Till the day that you can stand again

Things will get better everyday
With family and friends

You know they'll be there
They know you will too
Live on, be strong, we're trying with you

Music and Lyrics © Shio Yee (14 / 03 / 2011)

Info ini saya dapat dari : youtube.com
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...